I knew that the neckline would be too tight without any alterations as it looked similar to the Kisuliini Raglan-Sleeve Bodysuit that I’ve made a few times already. But I didn’t want to have a front or back placket as I liked the simple look of the bodysuit so instead I cut just around 1/8″ off the entire neckline before adding the binding. It was just enough, easy enough to put on and off now while still fitting nicely around the neck.
So, Harvey’s worn these three suits two times each! Unless things warm up here quickly, we probably won’t be seeing them again! Ah well, the things a crazy sewing mother does…it was worth it for a few hot days!